Wednesday 31 January 2007

THE TIMES

I have been buying buying the Times for several years now.
However I would not recommend the paper to anyone, its price goes up way above inflation and the service comes down. This means that value for money is very poor.
However I have hit rock bottom with it today.
As I am sure you know I am a bit of a football fan but when I have come to check todays results they are missing! However they have printed a result from Monday(2days ago)
In an era of instant access to news I see no reason to buy a newspaper any longer.
I got the results on the TV at 9.30 last night but cannot get them at 8.30 the next day in the Times.
What is the point of buying a newspaper? However I will try another paper tomorrow as a last resort--but why should I bother?

No comments: