Saturday 26 May 2007

SPY IN THE BIN

Why the hell should I (poor and old as I am) have to subsidise the idol who refuse to re-cycle their rubbish?
And who are all these people who are complaining about a spy in the bin?
I can only assume they are the idol who cannot be bothered to re-cycle. Well I have got a really good idea.
Why don't these people put half the energy they use moaning into re-cycling. The world would be saved overnight.
I have news for you moaners. I do not want to pay for your lack of concern of babies and animals dying in Africa.
I want to take every possible bit of action to help the cause. And this is in spite of the fact that I am not going to live long enough to see the results of my efforts. But perhaps that is a good thing. If I saw the results produced by some people's lack of interest and effort it would make me cry.
Doing things because we have always done them will lead to disaster for the world.
Wake up the idol brigade----TAKE ACTION.

No comments: