Wednesday 18 April 2007

JIM WEBBER--HE COULD BE MY KING

What an idle bugger Jim Webber is.
He has decided to give up his work on the land because he says he can only work for 10 mins at a time and then has to take a little rest. " This is not fair on the people I work for" Jim says.
However before we brand Jim as just another scrounger he does say he will concentrate on selling his produce which will be a little more restful for him.
We should also bear in mind that Jim is 104 and has worked on the land for 94 years.
I think he deserves a little of my tax money and I am very pleased to hand it over to him. In fact I wish I could do it myself! I would love to shake his hand.
Bloody hell is this me writing this? Wanting people to take my tax?
Yes it is. At last I have found a just and worthy cause.
What a contrast to most of the idle living off my tax.
Thanks Jim. You have re-newed my faith in the human race.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave

As I have pointed out before, you seem somewhat obsessed with money; particularly when it is being received by hard working people like footballers, pop singers, politicians etc.

However, I felt I must write and share my recent experience with you, which has left me feeling a better person.

On opening my Post, I found a cheque for £11 from the Government. Beacuase I did not know what it was for, I rang them up and asked. After keeping me hanging on for 15 minutes (An 0845 Number), they came back and told me that in fact I owed them £11, so would I please send them a cheque for £22. This I was delighted to do, I even added on £2.50 for interest they have lost.

There are 2 points to this:-
1. I feel a better person
2. I want you to share my joy.

I will go one step better and show you a positive benefit to you, to demonstrate that there are kind and generous people in this World.

Let me know your full Bank details and I will send through a credit for £50

thewholetruth said...

I am unsure what your comment has to do with Jim Webber but it is good to see that there are honest people like you anyway.
To help my tax like this is first class. Your £22 is a big help. A pity in a way that Gordon Brown has thrown away £2 billion by selling gold at the wrong time which makes your £22 look a bit silly when you consider that it will have cost us £100 to collect it after all this buggering about.
The queen has asked me to say thanks a lot for your great contribution

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the time to respond, don't forget to forward your Bank details so I can send you the money

thewholetruth said...

My bank account number is
999 999 999

Please send money ASAP

Anonymous said...

Dave

You seem reluctant to send your Bank details and I suppose I can understand your reluctance.

Just so you feel more comfortable, let me send you a cheque.

I am sure some extra money on holiday would be useful, so if you send me your address and when you are going away, I will make sure the cheque gets to you the week befor you go.

thewholetruth said...

How kind of you to be so considerate.
I will examine the offer in detail & send you a contract to sign.
Please forward your full name & address ( Please note: we need a private address as we are not allowed to send contracts to an institution)